Going Green on Whidbey Island
Solar NowFebruary 8th, 2013 at Fri, 8th, 2013 at 6:07 pm by maribeth crandell
If you’ve ever considered going solar now is the time. Our local renewable energy installers are offering these free workshops to explain why. Come with your questions to one of these free events.
Wed. Feb. 13 – 6 :30-8:00 – Bayview Hall, Langley
Sat. Feb. 23 – 2:30-4pm – Whidbey Golf and Country Club, Oak Harbor
Wed. Mar. 6 – 6:30-8:00 – Pacific Rim Institute, Coupeville
Need a good reason to consider solar now?
- Solar module prices are at an all time low.
- A 30% Federal Tax Credit is effective through 2016.
- Production incentives are available of 15-54 cents per kilowatt hour produced through 2020.
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems (which make electricity) are exempt from sales tax until July 1, 2013. (That’s coming right up!)
- You’ll get credit from Puget Sound Energy for any power you’d generate that you didn’t use.
- Whidbey Sun and Wind are offering half price site assessments and rebates for a limited time only.
Now’s the time Whidbey, for businesses and residents alike. This is our chance to get clean, renewable energy at the best prices ever. For more information contact Whidbey Sun and Wind at 360-678-7131 or email: email@example.com